BusinessClass:Upgrade to version 2.2
This document will guide you to upgrade your Drupal 7 Business Class 2.1 installation to Business Class 2.2 for Drupal 7.
Prepare your workbench
- Be sure that you are currently running Business Class 2.1 for Drupal 7.
- Create a temporary installation of Drupal 7 Business Class 2.2 using our installation profile. You will use this as a reference to guide you.
- Backup everything.
- Just in case, make sure you backed up everything =) (besides, it's always a good idea).
Patch your Business Class theme files
- Locate our theme folder in your temporary installation. Usually at [sites/all/themes/businessclass]
- Locate our theme folder in your drupal 7 site. Usually at [sites/all/themes/businessclass]
- Replace the following files in your installation, using the corresponding source files from the temporary installation
- Replace field--field_image--blog.tpl.php
- Replace field--field_image--mt_product.tpl.php
- Replace field--field_image--mt_service.tpl.php
- Replace views-view-list--slideshow--block.tpl.php
Clear all cached data
This step is important in order to force your template to be informed for the changes you have made in the template files.
To do this go to Administer » Site configuration » Performance » Clear cached data