Read more about Scholarly theme and installation profile at http://www.morethanthemes.com/?q=themes/scholarly
What's in the pack
- The License information and references to third-party licenses [licenses].
- The full-layered psd file(s) this theme is based on [psd].
- A full Drupal core distribution with an installation profile [site].
- Scholarly Pro & Scholarly Enterprise come bundled with Drupal Commerce providing you a turnkey e-commerce solution right after installation. Use the extra, built-in installation profile to setup your Drupal-powered e-commerce site with all the greatness Drupal Commerce brings along.
- Free updates for life, when purchased as a standalone theme.
You can use the html files to build a static web site or to create your own theme for any platform, as long as this is permitted by the License. You can dig into the source psd files and modify them the way you want and reuse, as long as this is permitted by the License. Lastly, you can use our installation profile to setup your drupal.
Every single theme you purchase from “More than themes” is more than a simple Drupal theme. It's a complete Drupal distribution including several modules, content types, view pages, view blocks, pre-configured image styles as well as a premium theme tailored together to achieve its functionality. It comes with an installation profile that allows you to have a fully-functional site up and running in few minutes.
Theme installation guidelines
- Brief theme installation guide with an installation profile
- How to install a premium Drupal theme on XAMPP
- How to install a premium Drupal theme on your Mac (localhost)
- How to install our Premium themes over an existing Drupal instance
Scholarly features and how you can get the most out of them
Useful videos demonstrating some of the themes key features
- Active D7 Service releases. Packaged along with the D8 version
- Service releases.
- Drupal module updates
- Entity API (entity) to latest version 7.x-1.8
- Entity Reference (entityreference) to latest version 7.x-1.2
- Drupal core and module updates
- Drupal core to latest version 7.50
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) to latest version 7.x-1.10
- Entity API (entity) to latest version 7.x-1.7
- Field Group (field_group) to latest version 7.x-1.5
- jQuery Update (jquery_update) to latest version 7.x-2.7
- Libraries (libraries) to latest version 7.x-2.3
- Views (views) to latest version 7.x-3.14
- [Commerce] Address Field (addressfield) to latest version 7.x-1.2
- [Commerce] Drupal Commerce (commerce) to latest version 7.x-1.13
- Google map implementation based on theme setting configuration
- Field image template fixes and improvements
- Improve installation profile process to use mysqli
- Improve Slideshow implementation
- Make faculty, students and courses views color scheme CSS styling not path dependant
- Drupal core and module updates
- Update Drupal core to latest version 7.39
- Chaos tool suite (ctools) to latest version 7.x-1.9
- Date (date) to latest version 7.x-2.9
- Entity API (entity) to latest version 7.x-1.6
- Field Group (field_group) to latest version 7.x-1.3
- jQuery Update (jquery_update) to latest version 7.x-2.6
- Twitter (twitter) to latest version 7.x-5.10
- Views (views) to latest version 7.x-3.11
- Webform (webform) to latest version 7.x-3.24
- [Commerce] Address Field (addressfield) to latest version 7.x-1.1
- [Commerce] Drupal Commerce (commerce) to latest version 7.x-1.11
- [Commerce] Rules (rules) to latest version 7.x-2.9
- Update Font Awesome to version 4.4.0
- Update Bootstrap library to latest release 3.3.5
- Updated font stack options
- Set default jQuery version to 1.10
- Fix IE & FF image width issue
- Hide Slideshow related fields from webform CT
- Improve views to correctly close HTML tags in trimmed fields
- Path agnostic styling for view pages
- Fix logo width issue in FF
- Fix Undefined property: stdClass::$comment_count in node.tpl.php
- Improve date formating in event template files
Improvements of Scholarly 7.x-5.1.0 affect Scholarly 7.x-5.0.0 for Drupal 7.
Improvements of Scholarly 7.x-5.0.0 affect Scholarly 2.1.1 for Drupal 7.
Improvements of Scholarly 2.1.1 affect Scholarly 2.0.1 for Drupal 7.