Skeleton is a powerful, clean, responsive theme ported to Drupal by More Than (just) Themes. If you like this theme, we encourage you to try also of our other Premium and Free Drupal themes.
This theme is build over the Skeleton Boilerplate and was inspired by the excellent Skeleton Wordpress theme
The theme is hosted and available for download at drupal.org.
- Responsive, Mobile-Friendly Theme based on Skeleton Boilerplate
- Color core module integration (with 2 extra Color Schemes)
- 1-column and 2-coumns layout support
- Column Shortcodes with Media Queries (one_third, one_fourth, two_thirds, one_half)
- Footer with 3 regions
- A total of 10 regions (Header, Highlighted, Content, Sidebar first, Featured left, Featured right, Footer first, Footer second, Footer third, Footer & Help)
- Cross-browser CSS3 buttons in various colors and sizes (white, gray, black, lightblue, blue, darkblue, lightgreen, green, darkgreen, lightred, red, darkred, yellow, orange, brown - small, medium, large)
- Blog core module support
- Support for standard Drupal theme features: logo, site-name, site-slogan, user pictures in comments and nodes
- Detailed CSS rules for:
- Feed Pages
- Comment form
- Contact form
- User pictures in Comments
- Forum core module pages
- “Read more”, “Comment” and all other buttons
- User profiles
To install the Skeleton theme simply drop it into your drupal instance (sites/all/themes/skeletontheme).
Skeleton comes with full support of the forum, contact and blog core modules. Simply enable them through Home » Administration » Modules and you are ready to go! You can preview the modules functionality and style at:
In addition the Skeleton theme supports a full width layout for each Page like the front-page. This behavior can be achieved by configuring the sidebar to not contain any blocks for the specific page so that the main content area takes all the available space. This configuration is set through the Drupal interface.