Read more about Blozzit theme and installation profile at http://www.morethanthemes.com/?q=themes/blozzit
What's in the pack
- A fully functional html static web site based on the purchased theme [html].
- The License information and references to third-party licenses [licenses].
- The full-layered psd file(s) this theme is based on [psd].
- A full Drupal core distribution with an installation profile [site].
- Free updates for life, when purchased as a standalone theme.
You can use the html files to build a static web site or to create your own theme for any platform, as long as this is permitted by the License. You can dig into the source psd files and modify them the way you want and reuse, as long as this is permitted by the License. Lastly, you can use our installation profile to setup your drupal.
Every single theme you purchase from “More than themes” is more than a simple Drupal theme. It's a complete Drupal distribution including several modules, content types, view pages, view blocks, pre-configured image styles as well as a premium theme tailored together to achieve its functionality. It comes with an installation profile that allows you to have a fully-functional site up and running in few minutes.
Theme installation guidelines
- Brief theme installation guide with an installation profile
- How to install a premium Drupal theme on XAMPP
- How to install a premium Drupal theme on your Mac (localhost)
- How to install our Premium themes over an existing Drupal instance
- Service releases.
- Update Drupal Core to 7.10
- Update Views module to 7.x-3.0-rc3
- Update Chaos tool suite (ctools) module to 7.x-1.0-rc1
- Bugfixes related to the appearance of the contextual menus/links for block editing on mouse over
- Bugfixes related to the titles display in Views pages and the Contact form
- Initial release